CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE
(Serving size: 2)
This chocolate mousse recipe is an amazing treat for the individual looking to cure that craving while still watching those important macros.
- 1 scoop of Vanilla Pro Refit
- 1 scoop of Chocolate Pro Refit
- 7oz. Low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tbsp. of smooth peanut butter
- sliced strawberries
- 1 cup Almond milk
- low fat whipped cream to top it off.
- Add both scoops of Pro Refit to a mixing bowl with the peanut butter, cottage cheese, and Almond milk.
- Stir them together until you achieve a mousse-like consistency. If it is too thick add a little more Almond milk.
- Once the desired thickness is achieved, add sliced strawberries on top, add low fat whipped cream, and BOOM . . . Delicious goodness.