Lose weight faster, improve performance, look younger, remove stress!!! Have you heard these magic statements with supplements before? These are a few claims out there on the labels of vitamin and mineral supplements. Is there proof that taking these vitamins can remedy a bad diet, or help you shed weight? Vitamins are essential for our daily diet, but it is only meant to fill small nutrient gaps. They are not here to replace your healthy diet or add to it.*
Pick up the Fork, Then supplement
Dietary supplements as a whole are not intended to be used as a food substitute. They cannot meet all of your body's nutrient requirements. So . . . where is the best place to get these necessary nutrients from? - Whole foods, so start there. Foods contain thousands of phytochemicals, fibers, and more that work together to promote good health. This cannot be replicated with sports nutrition drinks or magic pills. Here is the catch, though. Whole foods still leave nutrition gaps and micronutrients are a necessity to bridge those gaps and effectively nourish the body.*
What Can a multi-vitamin Do for me?
As described above, when the food we ingest falls short on the essential nutrients that our body requires (i.e. calcium, potassium, Vitamin B12, etc), a multi-vitamin picks up the slack. They will help prevent deficiencies that majority of our society suffers from. These deficiencies can lead to chronic and negative health and well-being conditions.*
Numerous studies have shown the health benefits and effectiveness of supplementing missing nutrients in the diet. A National Institutes of Health (NIH) study found increased bone density and reduced fractures in postmenopausal women who took calcium and vitamin D.*
Who Needs a multi-vitamin?
Anyone who has a diet lacking the 40 plus nutrients needed to maintain good health. Even if you are not an athlete, or a gym rat, you should analyze your diet (start there) then get a multi-vitamin that meets your needs.*
- Pregnant and lactating women
- Vegans and some people on vegetarian diets
- Anyone on a low-calorie diet (intentional and unintentional)
- Certain disease states (including people with a history of cancer)
- People who suffer from food allergies or intolerances
- Picky eaters who limit food groups, or have limited variety within food groups
- Anyone with a poor diet
- People taking certain medications
- Active people (your body loses necessary nutrients when exerting the body with high intensity training.
Vitamins and minerals can be helpful when it comes to providing the missing nutrients in your diet, but don’t trust the clerk in the health food store to tell you what you need to take.*
WHY CHOOSE UXO?
There are a lot of choices out there when it comes to multi-vitamins . . . So, why choose ours??
- Many of the cheaper vitamins on the market are hard pressed and covered with preservatives to keep the shelf life longer. Your body has a hard time fully digesting these tablets leaving unabsorbed nutrients. Shake a multivitamin bottle first to see how it sounds. If it sounds hard, it will be hard to digest. UXO's multivitamins are encapsulated in soft gel tablets allowing you to consume and fully digest the necessary ingredients.*
HARD PRESSSED TABLETS
SOFT GEL CAPSULES
- We have 2 different multi-vitamins. Each geared towards the different requirements of the female and male bodies. It is not a one size fits all solution. Both include anti-oxidant gender support based on the differences.*
As a dietary supplement, Take 2 tablets daily with food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.