Top 5 Tips for Boosting Your Daily Water Consumption
- Set a goal: Determine how much water you want to drink each day and make it a priority. Try to drink at least 8 cups (64 ounces) of water per day, but more if you’re physically active.
- Keep water accessible: Keep a refillable water bottle with you at all times, and place glasses of water in visible places, such as on your desk or kitchen counter.
- Make it a habit: Integrate drinking water into your daily routine by having a glass with meals or sipping water every hour.
- Flavor it up: Add BCAAs, Electrolytes, Charlie Mike to your water to make it more enticing and enjoyable to drink.
- Track your progress: Use a hydration app or write down each time you drink water to stay motivated and on track towards meeting your goal.