TEST BOOST,our natural anabolic enhancer contains the highest quality,most potent, safe, natural compounds available.
TEST BOOST was developed to support the body’s natural (endogenous) production of total testosterone all the way up to high/normal levels, but work in a way that is safe and non-inhibitory.* Supports weight management and healthier bone structures*.
WHAT IS TESTOSTERONE?
Testosterone is the prototypical male hormone. It’s what puts hair on your chest and muscles on your frame during puberty. Put simply, testosterone is what makes a man a man. In healthy men, normal testosterone levels generally range between 300 ng/dL and 1050 ng/dL. Unfortunately, levels decline with aging and may fall below the normal range.
TESTOSTERONE LEVELS BY AGE: THE BAD NEWS
As men age, total testosterone levels decline. Even worse, free testosterone (testosterone not bound in the blood to sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG)) levels decline more rapidly than total testosterone. Studies have shown that total testosterone decreases by approximately 30% in healthy men between the ages of 25 and 75. Free testosterone levels decline even more significantly with decreases of approximately 50%.
WHAT PROBLEMS RESULT FROM LOW TESTOSTERONE??
Low testosterone has been correlated with unwanted changes in body composition such as increased abdominal fat and decreased muscle mass. Unfortunately, abdominal fat affects organs like the heart, liver and kidneys more adversely than fat anywhere else, in terms of cardiovascular risk. Unsurprisingly, low testosterone levels are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and metabolic problems, such as diabetes. Low testosterone can also cause erectile dysfunction, depression, mood changes, and low bone density.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE INGREDIENTS
A dietary mineral and essential vitamin. Magnesium is the most prevalant electrolyte found
in the human body. Being deficient in magnesium can lead to increased blood pressure and reduces
- Shown to relieve stress and also has cognitive benefits 1
- When taken as directed (right before bed time) this ingredient can Improve sleep
- Lowers blood pressure 2
- Increases Free and Total Testosterone levels 3
Zinc is found in many of the food groups we eat. It is one of the 24 micronutrients needed for the body to survive. Zinc is lost through sweat, so it is important that athletes supplement in order to avoid becoming deficient.
- Strong antioxidant benefits
- Regulates the immune system 4
- Increase testosterone levels
- Improves energy levels
Found in bee pollen and propolis. Shown to have some testosterone boosting elements and male health support.
- Improves testosterone levels
- Maintain sexual health
- Antioxidant benefits
- Preventative agent for colon cancer 6
HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT
Horny Goat Weed is a herb (Epimedium) that is known for being an aphrodisiac and touted as a
testosterone booster. It derives its layman names from goats and sheep who acted a bit more
frisky after consuming Epimedium that grew near their fields.
- Reduces bone loss
- Improved bone health
- Improves sexual function and increased testosterone levels 7
LONGJACK ROOT EXTRACT
A pro-fertility agent and aphrodisiac that appears to have a large body of evidence supporting this role and some evidence suggesting it may be an anti-estrogen and pro-erectile agent.
- Improved endurance
- Improved athletic performance
SAW PALMETTO BERRY EXTRACT
Saw Palmetto is a fatty acid mix from Serenoa repens that has been touted for its abilities to
increase testosterone and suppress prostate growth.
- Supports prostate Health
- Increases natural testosterone levels
A berry traditionally used to improve heart health. It posesses anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy effects to improve overall male health.
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Improved heart health
- Liver and Kidney support
Cissus quadrangularis is a traditional medicine for joint and bone health
and shows promise in promoting bone growth rates. It is popular as a joint aid
- Reduced inflammation
- Improved bone strength
- Joint support
1.2017 Apr 26;9(5). pii: E429. doi: 10.3390/nu9050429.The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review.Boyle
2. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017 Sep;106(3):921-929. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.117.155291. Epub 2017 Jul 19. The effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure in individuals with insulin resistance, prediabetes, or noncommunicable chronic diseases: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
3.Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3. Epub 2010 Mar 30.Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.
4. J Immunol Res. 2016;2016:6762343. Epub 2016 Oct 31.Roles of Zinc Signaling in the Immune System.
5. Maturitas. 2017 May;99:20-26. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2017.01.011. Epub 2017 Feb 12.Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction-A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
6. ran J Biotechnol. 2016 Sep;14(3):177-184. doi: 10.15171/ijb.1374.Anticancer Properties of Chrysin on Colon Cancer Cells, In vitro and In vivo with Modulation of Caspase-3, -9, Bax and Sall4.
7. J Sex Med. 2015 Nov;12(11):2105-17. doi: 10.1111/jsm.13013. Epub 2015 Nov 3.A Urologist's Guide to Ingredients Found in Top-Selling Nutraceuticals for Men's Sexual Health.