YOUR MAX DOSED NATURAL NIGHTTIME TESTOSTERONE EHANCER & SLEEP AID
Testosterone is the prototypical male hormone. It’s what puts hair on your chest and muscles on your frame during puberty. Put simply, testosterone is what makes a man a man. In healthy men, normal testosterone levels generally range between 300 ng/dL and 1050 ng/dL. Unfortunately, levels decline with aging and may fall below the normal range.*
UXO's TEST BOOST is our natural muscle building enhancer, containing the highest quality, most potent, safe, natural compounds available.
TEST BOOST was developed to support the body’s natural (endogenous) production of total testosterone all the way up to high/normal levels, but work in a way that is safe and non-inhibitory.* Supports weight management and healthier bone structures while reducing cortisol levels leading to less stress*.
Our Max dosed natural testosterone booster to support natural testosterone levels*
Stimulate muscle growth*
Reduce stress levels and Cortisol*
Help with body recomposition*
Increase libido and drive*
All products manufactured in USA and 3rd party tested for consumer safety.*
- Magnesium: Magnesium is the most prevalent electrolyte found in the human body. Being deficient in magnesium can lead to increased blood pressure and reduces glucose tolerance. Supplementing Magnesium has been shown to relieve stress, improve sleep, lower blood pressure, and increase free and total testosterone levels*
- Zinc: Zinc is lost through sweat, so it is important for athletes to supplement Zinc, to not become deficient. Supplementing Zinc delivers strong antioxidant benefits, helps regulate the immune system, support natural testosterone levels, and improves energy levels*
- Tribulus Terrestris: Are used for male virility and general vitality, respectively. Tribulus Terrestris has been found to be a natural testosterone booster, contributes to a healthier libido*
- Chrysin: Found in Bee Pollen and Propolis, shown to increase testosterone levels. Supplementing Chrysin can support natural testosterone levels, maintain sexual health, and colon support*
HORNY GOAT WEED EXTRACT
- Horny Goat Weed: is a herb (Epimedium) that is known for being an aphrodisiac and touted as a testosterone booster. Taking Horny Goat Weed helps reduce bone loss, improved bone health, and improves sexual function*
LONGJACK (EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA)
- Longjack (Eurycoma Longifolia) Root: Been shown to improve endurance and athletic performance.*
- Saw Palmetto: is a fatty acid mix from Serenoa repens that has been touted for its abilities to support natural testosterone levels.
- Hawthorn Berry: A berry traditionally used to improve heart health. It possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-allergy effects to improve overall male health.
CISSUS QAUDRANGULARIS ROOT EXTRACT
- Cissus Quadrangularis Root Extract: Natural ingredient found to support joint and bone health. It is popular as a joint aid for athletes. Shown to reduce inflammation, improved bone strength, and added joint support.
HOW MANY SERVINGS
Take 3 capsules 30 minutes prior to bedtime.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Keep out of the reach of children.
30 servings of 3 capsules each per container.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY TESTOSTERONE LEVELS ARE DECLINING?
Studies have shown that total testosterone decreases by approximately 30% in healthy men between the ages of 25 and 75. Free testosterone levels decline even more significantly with decreases of approximately 50%.* However, we do always recommend that you get lab testing done to have a better understanding of what your testosterone levels actually are.
How Do I take Test boost?
For optimal results, take 3 capsules 30 minutes before bedtime, for improved sleep.* However, testosterone can be taken at any point in the day (if you are not looking for the improved sleep). The important thing is to remain consistent. Take it at the same time of day, each day . . . It takes several weeks for the formula to fully saturate and for your body to begin to see benefits.
IS TEST BOOST SAFE TO USE?
Test Boost is a produced with natural ingredients which have shown to support testosterone levels within the normal healthy range.* Please read the warning on the label before taking.
CAN TEST BOOST HELP ME WITH SLEEP?
Yes, taking TEST BOOST at night time before bed, you can improve your sleep and get your body the important rest it needs.
Will TEST BOOST MAKE ME FEEL BETTER?
Yes, TEST BOOST has natural ingredients which lower cortisol levels, improve sleep, and improve mental clarity.* The combination of these effects leads to less stress and better well being.*
WHAT PROBLEMS RESULT FROM LOW TESTOSTERONE LEVELS?
Low testosterone has been correlated with unwanted changes in body composition such as increased abdominal fat and decreased muscle mass. Unfortunately, abdominal fat affects organs like the heart, liver and kidneys more adversely than fat anywhere else, in terms of cardiovascular risk. Unsurprisingly, low testosterone levels are associated with an increased risk of cardiovascular disease and metabolic problems, such as diabetes. Low testosterone can also cause depression, mood changes, and low bone density.*
1.2017 Apr 26;9(5). pii: E429. doi: 10.3390/nu9050429.The Effects of Magnesium Supplementation on Subjective Anxiety and Stress-A Systematic Review.Boyle
2. Am J Clin Nutr. 2017 Sep;106(3):921-929. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.117.155291. Epub 2017 Jul 19. The effect of magnesium supplementation on blood pressure in individuals with insulin resistance, prediabetes, or noncommunicable chronic diseases: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
3.Biol Trace Elem Res. 2011 Apr;140(1):18-23. doi: 10.1007/s12011-010-8676-3. Epub 2010 Mar 30.Effects of magnesium supplementation on testosterone levels of athletes and sedentary subjects at rest and after exhaustion.
4. J Immunol Res. 2016;2016:6762343. Epub 2016 Oct 31.Roles of Zinc Signaling in the Immune System.
5. Maturitas. 2017 May;99:20-26. doi: 10.1016/j.maturitas.2017.01.011. Epub 2017 Feb 12.Evaluation of the efficacy and safety of Tribulus terrestris in male sexual dysfunction-A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial.
6. ran J Biotechnol. 2016 Sep;14(3):177-184. doi: 10.15171/ijb.1374.Anticancer Properties of Chrysin on Colon Cancer Cells, In vitro and In vivo with Modulation of Caspase-3, -9, Bax and Sall4.
7. J Sex Med. 2015 Nov;12(11):2105-17. doi: 10.1111/jsm.13013. Epub 2015 Nov 3.A Urologist's Guide to Ingredients Found in Top-Selling Nutraceuticals for Men's Sexual Health.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease