BURN FAT WITHOUT THE JITTERS
Naturally Occuring Fatty Acids
Convert Fat To Fuel*
3rd Party Tested
LOSE FAT NOT MUSCLE
CLA (60 Servings) Internal health is very important to us, as it is with many Americans today. We continue to see a growing population of health conscious individuals, looking to better themselves. CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) is a supplement that can benefit anybody. CLAs are naturally occurring fatty acid found in meat and dairy products that promote several key benefits.
- Support your metabolism, use fat as sources of fuel, without the jitters.*
- CLA filters OMEGA acids into an easy-to-take supplement.*
- Many people experience a decrease in muscle mass while trying to lose fat. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) can help preserve muscle mass and reduce body fat, improving your overall body composition.*
CALORIES FROM FAT
BENEFITS OF TAKING CLA'S
Studies show that CLAs may help people who are obese with weight control and feeling fuller after meals. It is important to take your servings twice a day with your biggest meals.*
- Anybody looking to accelerate weight loss when combined with a healthy diet and a consistent weekly workout program.*
- CLAs are antioxidants, so they can assist people who have dry skin.*
- Anybody looking to maintain lean muscle mass while losing some additional fat. Again, must be combined with a healthy diet and a consistent weekly workout program.*
- Anybody looking to reduce their cholesterol levels.
- Anybody looking to improve their immune system. (when we
- There are scenarios where CLAs have influenced insulin sensitivity in individuals. If you are diabetic, we recommend speaking with your doctor before taking CLAs.*
- Anybody looking to fine tune physique with a natural and healthy alternative.*
HOW MANY SERVINGS
Take (1) Softgel capsules twice per day with food.
Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN, DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
60 softgel capsules per container. / 60 servings per container.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
FAT BURNERS GIVE ME THE JITTERS
CLAs are naturally occurring fatty acids found in a lot of food sources such as meat and dairy product. There are no stimulants found inside of them, which is a great benefit for people who are sensitive to stimulants.*
HOW DO I TAKE CLAs?
I would recommend taking CLAs twice a day with food. In order to properly space it out, it would be beneficial to take 1 in the morning with breakfast and another in the afternoon with lunch or mid day meal.
I want to maintain my muscle Mass . . .
CLAs can help with that. This formula has been shown to not only help with using your fat cells as energy sources to reduce fat, but also to help preserve that valuable muscle mass you built.
can i stack other products with CLA?
At UXO, we designed all products to stack with one another depending on what your goals are. Looking to lose weight and shred? Stack it with a fat burner and Omega (CLAs will use the additional fatty acids in Omega to transport into fuel). Looking to increase size and strength? Combine it a Pre, Post, and Creatine . . .
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Riserus U, Berglund L, Vessby B. (2001). Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) reduced abdominal adipose tissue in obese middle-aged men with signs of the metabolic syndrome: a randomised controlled trial. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 25, 1129–35.
Kamphuis MMJW, Lejeune MPGM, Saris WHM, Westerterp-Plantenga MS. (2003). The effect of conjugated linoleic acid supplementation after weight loss on body weight regain, body composition, and resting metabolic rate in overweight subjects. Int J Obesity. 27, 840–7.
30. Noone EJ, Roche HM, Nugent AP, Gibney MJ. (2002). The effect of dietary supplementation using isomeric blends of conjugated linoleic acid on lipid metabolism in healthy human subjects. Br J Nutr.88, 243–51.