SO, WHY CHOOSE UXO PREWORKOUT?
Looking for the Best Preworkout Formula?
NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS
What is a proprietary blend? FDA requires manufacturers to list all of the ingredients in a product on its label, along with the amount of each (in terms of weight), unless the ingredients are part of a proprietary blend—then the specific amount of each individual ingredient in the blend does not have to be listed, only the total. So let’s talk about why companies use them. There are two reasons behind this.
1. Using a proprietary blend keeps formulas secret so they cannot be stolen.
2. It is a deceptive tactic to disguise the amounts of true ingredients found in a product.
If a proprietary formula totals 3 grams, and within that blend is Citrulline Malate, Beta-Alanine, and BCAAs, you are not getting the necessary dosages to improve performance. BCAAs, by themselves, should be above 3 grams per serving. You may be able to find Preworkout for as little as $20 per can, but check the Supplement Facts Sheet. If the total serving size is 10g, you are only cheating yourself.
Always look for fact sheets like UXO’s. Everything is transparent. You know which ingredients you are taking and the exact amounts.
Some companies claim to use concentrates, meaning they squeeze larger amounts of one ingredient into smaller quantities. However, with the exception of herbs, ingredients such as Citrulline Malate, Arginine AKG, and BCAAs cannot be concentrated into lower dosages. Again, if you are looking at a formula that is less than 10g you could not possibly get all of the necessary ingredients that you need. UXO’s Preworkout delivers over 20g of the top ingredients. Citrulline Malate, Arginine AKG, BCAAs, CarnoSyn®, Betaine, Tyrosine, Taurine, and Yohimbe to give you unbelievable results in the gym.*
THERE IS NO COMPARISON
IT’S ALL IN THE FACTS
- Citrulline Malate (6g)- Shown to increase overall NO for bigger size and muscle endurance when taken in proper dosages. Many companies will provide lower dosages of this ingredient based on cost. Do not make that mistake.*
- Arginine AKG (3g)- There has been a lot of argument between which ingredient is better, Arginine AKG or Citrulline Malate. Citrulline was found to more effectively increase NO and size, AAKG was found to increase overall one-rep maximums on a larger scale. Combined together they provide maximum performance output.*
- BCAAs (5g)- Formulated in a 2:1:1 ratio, this formula has shown to improve overall muscle endurance and faster recovery*
- CarnoSyn (2g)- 55 Scientific studies, 24 global patents, and 8 supported claims. Shown to improve muscle pumps, greater strength, immediate power, and increased endurance.*
- Taurine (1g)- Promotes mental focus, increased energy, and improved protein absorption.*
- Tyrosine (1g)- Supports optimal mood and well being.*
- Betaine (2g)- Supports healthy homocysteine levels and immune functions.*
- Caffeine (300mg)- Increased energy and mental focus.*
- Rhodiola (50mg)- Balances stress levels and improves mood.*
- Yohimbe (35mg)- Increases energy levels and promotes weight loss.*
- BioPerine (5mg)- Faster absorption of nutrients into muscle tissue.*